Pawsey Training: Perth 28-30 November 2018
12:00am - 11:59pm
In November, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer the following short courses
- Introduction to Pawsey: 9:00 – 9:30am Wednesday 28 November
- Introduction to Unix: 9:30 – 11:30am Wednesday 28 November
- Introduction to pshell: 11:30 – 12:00pm Wednesday 28 November
- Nimbus research and cloud training: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Wednesday 28 November
- Introductory Supercomputing: 9:00am – 12:00pm Thursday 29 November
- Intermediate Supercomputing: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Thursday 29 November
- Remote Visualisation 9:00m – 12:00pm Friday 30 November
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style.
Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Avenue
Kensington WA 6151
ARRC Seminar Room
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops for the sessions.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
- Lunch can be purchased at nearby cafeterias.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
As training is now full, registrations are now closed.